Our experienced engineering team is focused on supporting you from early development throughout production. It allows us to standardize our process, bringing efficiency and consistency to each project.
- Process Driven; from Programming to tool selection
- Planning; from scheduling to resource management
- Accuracy; quote to First Article Inspection (FAI)
- Speed; Time to market
- Partnership; our team focuses on design for manufacturability
Design for Manufacturability (DFM) is a valuable tool that we incorporate to ensure a successful product launch and mitigate risk for technical issues and delays.
We focus on new technologies and equipment that we can maximize with our process knowledge. Our team has built a strong reputation for our broad precision manufacturing capabilities, value-added services, integrated systems and processes. Our capabilities include tolerances ranging from millionths to thousandths and low micro surface finishes to exacting standards.
We’re best known for our expertise with complex components and difficult-to-machine materials.
- Complex multi-axis machining
- Complex exotic material machining
- Lathe and mill turn cell configuration
- Complex assembly and sub-assemblies
Our qualifications are the true essence of our business. Quality must never be compromised, as it is what defines our every move, from up front assessment to in process to final inspection.
- AS9100 Rev D Certified
- Model-Based Definition (MBA)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Registered
As a reliable and flexible partner, we strive to provide our clients with the solutions they need, the information they want and the innovation they deserve.
- Cyber Manufacturing Platform, encrypted government cloud compliance
- Complete Transparency, we share EVERYTHING with our customers/partners
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems for just in time planning
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for complete communication and data management
- Relationships are core to our foundation